- What motivates you throughout your day?
I have 2 main motivators in almost anything I do. First is to prove people wrong. If there is something that most people say can't be done, especially when it involves my personal abilities or some limitations set on me by others despite the fact that I know I am more than capable of doing it, I will do everything in my power to not only meet but surpass that task.
My second form of motivation is to avoid being reprimanded. Yes, that means in lieu of any other type of motivation, I will do the bare minimum possible to complete a task just to avoid any kind of human interaction. Especially if that interaction is negative towards me.
- If you could speak to one famous person from the past, who would it be and why?
Nikola Tesla, just to pick his brain.
- What was your favorite subject to study in school?
Math and computers. I do much better with strict logic rules and formulas. Spelling and English, which have exceptions and different interpretations, always trip me up.
- What has been your greatest accomplishment thus far in your blogging journey?
Pouring my soul out in my personal posts
, despite the fact that they mainly go unread, are not believed, or are just dismissed after reading.
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
If I had to narrow it down to one, I'll go with Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back.
- What inspired you to begin your blogging journey?
At the time I started I left Facebook out of frustration and needed an outlet to explain my point of view. I can't do this verbally as most people either rudely interrupt me; most times because they know this upsets me to the point I'll become flustered and lose my train of thought, misspeak in some way that is comical to them, or just get upset and quit talking altogether; or if they don't interrupt me they'll just outright ignore me and not listen at all.
- What is your biggest fear?
That the thoughts I can't escape when I'm riding out a wave of depression are true.
- What’s the title of the last book you read, if you haven’t read a book recently then what is the title to your favorite book?
Haven't read a book recently, although I'm in to audio books now so I can "read" while driving. The last one I finished was Nineteen Eighty-Four, and I'm currently "reading" Stephen King's IT.
- If you could travel back in time and personally witness any event in history, what would you want to witness and why?
The Continental Congress to witness to entire thought process of drafting the Constitution of the United States of America.
- Do you believe in the paranormal?
Yes, becoming a paranormal investigator would be a dream profession of mine.
- Where is your favorite place to visit and why?
Anywhere I can see tree covered mountains, a lake or stream, and feel a nice cool breeze without having to see any man-made structures like buildings, roads, power lines, etc.